Legal Question in Civil Litigation in

in partnership firm the managing partner received the payment in his individual name instead of firm name and cheat other partners.what isb the remedy to claim the payment.

Asked on 2/20/11, 9:31 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

you may file a criminal complaint and a civil suit for accounts and thus recovery against the managing partner

Read more
Answered on 2/20/11, 9:40 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

file complaint for cheating u/s 420 IPC and civil suit for recovery

Read more
Answered on 2/20/11, 9:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in