Legal Question in Health Care Law in India

Sir yDi father expire ho or mother ne 2nd merrige kar le ho to child custody grandparents le sakte h kya

Asked on 12/18/18, 4:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeevesh Mehta Maven Legal LLP- Advocates & Consultants

yes ...

Read more
Answered on 1/02/19, 12:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Health Care Law questions and answers in India