Legal Question in Immigration Law in India

I got an employment offer letter from "Ricoh Construction, California" and mentioned in their offer letter as employee have to pay all expenses by himself and giving the person "Hon Ms Patricia L Hoffman, consulate General, Kolkata. I have done all the process as per her instruction with payment of almost 20000 USD and have got all receipts with US embassy stamp. Now I have got Authorization letter from US Ministry of foreign affairs mail ID "[email protected]" saying that I have to pay the sum of 12680 US dollar for labour account opening and call the consular officer to collect US visa.

Kindly advise me.

Asked on 3/11/19, 7:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay. K. Dixit, Advocate. Sanjay K Dixit, Advocate @ Karnataka Bar Council Enrolement No: "KAR/898/2007"


Read more
Answered on 4/10/19, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in India