Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Pakistan

aslaam alaikum

sir, sindh mein mirpurkhas mein plot lena hai mujhe to mujhe ye mahloom karna hai ke plot lene k liye or plot ke kiya papers hote hai

jese agreement banta hai or konse paper mujhe check kar ke plot lena hoga



Asked on 6/26/13, 1:53 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you are purchasing plot from housing society, you should be sure that (1) the housing society is registered (2) NOC has been issued to the society. Housing society will sell/alot you plot on their prescribed form.

If you are purchasing land from somewhere else you and seller need (1) obtain Fard (2) pay Stamp Duty and Capital Value Tax in local NBP or State Bank branch (3) obtain Stamp Papers from Treasury Office (4) have write a sale deed and print it on Stamp Papers and execute it (sign by buyer and seller in presence of two witnesses) (5) appear in Registrar Office (buyer and seller) and pay registry fee based on value of property and get sale deed register and (6) and have transfer of land to your name in Registrar/Tehsildar Office.

Buyer, seller and witnesses should keep original CNIC with them.

Read more
Answered on 11/22/13, 10:46 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Pakistan