Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

My father died 5 years back. After my father's death I came to know he had an affair with his staff and she has a son with him.And in my father's name there is no property at all. Whatever he purchased he bought in my mother's name and even I got settlement from my grand father property. Now she is looking for some share from us as she was having a illegitimate child of him. Can she claim any settled ancestral property of his step brother. Or she can file a case claiming a share in the property.

Asked on 10/16/20, 9:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

are u denying the paternity of the child? If u acknowledge him as your step brother than he is entitled to the share in the ancestral property.

Read more
Answered on 10/20/20, 3:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India