Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

Property dispute of my relative where my relatives brother have taken all the property and not given any share main reason for not giving is that my relative is gone for adaptation. I want to know whether l can file a case and my case will stand in court.

Asked on 9/04/20, 1:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

how are u affected by the dispute? its betwen the relative and his provide more facts for me to give further reply


Read more
Answered on 9/11/20, 12:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India