Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

My father expired without making any mom ,myself and my sister are legal heirs of the flat my mom is staying in...myself and my mom are made nominees by father.can my mom give me her share by preparing gift deed?? Please advice

Asked on 11/30/20, 3:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Your mom can gift her share in the property to you.

Read more
Answered on 12/14/20, 4:42 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India