Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

hello. i am living in west faced house. And road is only 12 ft wide and 3 ft footpath which is covered with mud both side. Both side of road has houses no proper parking place no trees. Children from other street and from my opposite house join together and play cricket on the road . they often hit the ball to our window once or twice everyday. i keep telling them not to play on the road and go to park which is opposite only. i have even called the cops, but their parents turned on me and harassed and scolded me with bad words. now they are back on road as usual . what legal action i can take ??

Asked on 11/19/20, 11:08 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You have option to take legal action and punish them with their parents for their acts.

For explaination and legal services you may contact with me.

Read more
Answered on 12/16/20, 9:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India