Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

Can my mother gift her portion from a ancestral property which is in the name herself; myself ;my elder brother ;and my father ( dead) to a particular son out of two son.

Asked on 8/01/16, 12:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Read more
Answered on 8/01/16, 11:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India