Legal Question in Intellectual Property in India

Hello Sir,

I have given a token money of Rs 10,000 to a broker. I have not taken any receipt of amount i had given. Now he is saying that owner has refused to give that flat and he is not giving us our money back.What can we do as per this situation?

In another case, if we refuse to take the flat after giving token money then the money is not returned. But in this case Should the broker give double of the token money back to me, because he has refused to give the property after taking token money? Please suggest.

Asked on 8/26/16, 4:06 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

1) Yes. U hv to get back both.

2) Lodge FIR with Police.

Read more
Answered on 8/26/16, 6:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in India