Legal Question in International Law in India

i have been contacted for construction of building in which money in dollars will be transferred to my a/c after signing the mutual consent agreement and i have to be a caretaker of the building for 7 years the property documents has to registered under my name

i will be owner for that particular period as a caretaker

as given under mail by sender

well the client is from uk

and he do not want to register property under his name due to government taxes

i want to know whether these kind of business transactions are legal or not?

2 any objections under fema act ?


Asked on 11/07/13, 8:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

Repeated query already answered. You may drop in a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 11/07/13, 10:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More International Law questions and answers in India