Legal Question in Investment Law in India

Hi All,

I want to buy property in Udaipur Rajasthan , but there is not even a single dealer to sell without 50-60% black money.

I am a salaried person having all money declared, thus I am being forced to convert that money into black if I want to buy property in small towns in Rajasthan.

Can anyone help me how to deal with this situation.

Asked on 7/05/17, 8:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You buy property only which is approved & sanctioned by DTP and build by a builder under a project.

Read more
Answered on 7/05/17, 8:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India