Legal Question in Employment Law in India

hello F 18

I had done a promotion event for a product and it was not directly from the company. I was via one event coordinator. He promised me to pay one week after the event and now its being more than 6 months he didn't pay me. Nor he replies me. There are few other girls like me who he didn't pay. I have saved whatsapp chat with him regarding event and our pay for safer side. I even contacted agency person and he said our cheaque has been given to our coordinator and we are supposed to collect it from him only. Can you please suggest me something. This is in India

Asked on 10/16/13, 2:04 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

All you girls make a joint complaint to the police station nearest to his office u/s 420/422 of IPC and if if police does not take action then file a complaint to his area magistrate u/s 200 r/w 156 (3) of Crpc alleging 420/422 IPC.

You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 2:43 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should lodge a Police complaint against the co-ordinator and get the assistance of the Police to recover your dues from the co-ordinator. In future, ensure that you collect your monies in advance prior to the shooting of the show.


Read more
Answered on 10/16/13, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India