Legal Question in Employment Law in India

Sir i am selected for the post ASI EXE IN CISF exam conducted by STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION in 2010 but due to mistake in result decleration they declear my result in SC INSTEAD GENERAL . I get this information to my rti to ssc wr mumbai. Sir what to do the ssc is not solving my problem from two years

Asked on 10/10/13, 10:18 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rajiv Chandhok Ph: +919810050896

File a Writ petition in the concerned high court. You may also drop a detailed query at [email protected]

To know us better, please click on the links below:


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 1:53 am
Fca Prashant Chavan Expert Edge LLP


Dear Sir / Madam,

You should meet the HO in Command at your Headquarters and pointing out the mistake, request them to grant you a suitable promotion and proper grade revision and fitment.


Read more
Answered on 10/15/13, 4:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in India