Legal Question in Personal Injury in India


I am a guy, 21yrs of age.

I am being tortured mentally and physically by my father and his cousin brothers.! My father has been like this since as long as i can remember.,

We used to live in bangalore, but its been a year since we moved to my father's native place, for my studies.! They get drunk and beat me up very badly, i cry for help, fall to there feet, but nothing is working, they do not let me do a single thing by my own, i live under constant fear of getting beaten up, and they insult me in front of people, once my father made me remove all my clothes and run through the street, he removes all his frustrations on me. Please help me, what am i to do? I cant stand this anymore, cant go to police, cause my father threatens that he knows the local police guys.

If i dont recieve any help soon, suicide is my only option :(

Asked on 6/26/14, 1:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Vishwa Arya Arya & Co.

It is very unfortunate. and It is really tough one. Is there any reason father is doing this? If that reason could be eliminated. I think you will have to take help from local police no matter whether your father knows them or not. Speaking to a senior police officer might help. Or inform the local NGO so that they may take care of the dispute.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/14, 7:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in India