Legal Question in Personal Injury in United States

If I was involved in a minor rear end car accident as a passenger am I obligated to sign papers?

Asked on 9/16/16, 1:21 pm

6 Answers from Attorneys

Terry Tolbert Tolbert Beadle LLC

It is difficult to address all of your questions via this post and depends on what "papers" you are referring to; however, you do appear to have a claim for your injuries. I would be glad to discuss it with you further. You can reach our office at 417-887-3010 or 800-887-4030, or via email at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 1:27 pm
Michael Krigsfeld William Schwitzer & Associates, P.C.

I would not sign any papers until consulting an attorney. You may be signing away significant rights. I would be happy to discuss your case with you. For an abolsutely FREE consultation please call me at 347-702-4133 or email me at [email protected] (it's almost the weekend and I would be able to contact you if you can provide your contact info via email).

All the best,

Michael Krigsfeld, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 1:31 pm
David Slater David P. Slater, Esq.

What papers?

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 1:37 pm
Tina Willis Tina Willis Law - Orlando

As everyone has said, it depends on what papers. If you were injured, then you should contact an injury attorney in your state, to discuss whether you have a potential claim, and what papers you should sign (or not). If you were injured, and live in FL, please contact my office at Tina Willis Law Orlando, Phone: (407) 803-2139,, 390 N. Orange Avenue, Suite 2300G, Orlando, FL 32801

Best of luck to you!

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 1:47 pm
Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

No. Signing papers can be fatal.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 2:59 pm


Then again ... NO NO NO NO NO

Hire a competent PI attorney ASAP

Good luck


Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 6:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in United States