Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hello All,

I have purchased a flat in resale with some cash component. On the final stage of construction, the builder has increased the super area substantially. Now he is threatening me to accept the change and pay extra or cancel the unit and take the refund based on the initial booking value of the first buyer.

I have unregistered ATS with the first buyer that contains total value including cash component.

Can RERA help? Can I get a refund based on the value of my resale purchase?

Please suggest.

Asked on 12/25/20, 8:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RERA can be helpful. You can also get refund.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/20, 6:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India