Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hi, I am NRI having residential plot in Chandigarh. I want to sell the same . Can I give power of attorney to my brother-in-law who is also NRI (German citizen ) to sell the same?? He is currently in for 1 year.

Asked on 12/02/20, 8:21 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

You can give such power to any one including the brother in law.

Read more
Answered on 12/12/20, 9:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India