Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

I had booked two units ready to move. I had paid initial amounts plus registration fees. Haven't registered yet or completed housing loan formalities. Meanwhile, I have lost my job. Hence, cannot buy either of units. Reputed builder has declined to refund full or partial. Amount is approx 3 lacs. Is there way to seek refund per law? Please advise.

Asked on 4/08/20, 7:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

a lawyer has to go though the allotment documents and a way out can be suggested whether filing a complaint in consumer forum can get you your earnest money back.

Read more
Answered on 4/23/20, 12:26 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India