Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

There is one flat in Pune under joint ownership of daughter and mother where daughter is first owner and mother is second owner.

Now the property transfer has to be done.

I have two questions on below scenario.

1. Can the property ownership be transferred to brother? How it can be done and are there any charges for it as per Maharashtra govt rules?

2. Can the property ownership be transferred to mother? If yes, what'll be the charges and process as per Maharashtra rules

Asked on 12/05/22, 9:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

you need to contact a local property lawyer to do the needful.

Read more
Answered on 12/22/22, 6:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India