Legal Question in Real Estate Law in


My grandmother has three daughters and expired on sep 2010 but before 10 years he registered her house property in my and my sisters name i am the elder daughter ( Grand daughter) of my grandmothers first daughter. she has fixed deposit and few savings account in few banks nominating me as nominee. Now can i inherit the entire amount from the bank and do i have to give to my aunts that is my mothers sisters. Also teh Will is a registered one but don't have sale deed. In this case do i have to share the proerty to my aunty's

Asked on 2/07/11, 10:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Professor SOMNATH MUKHERJEE MUKHERJEE ASSOCIATES(Cell +91 9874753359/ 9477781578)

you have to take the probate of the will, as because you are the nominee so you can withdraw the but you have to give the share to the others.

Read more
Answered on 2/07/11, 10:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in