Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India


I and my sister are the legal heirs of the flat in Kalyan after my mother(owner) passed away in 2018. But she did not fill the nomination form. So to transfer the shares on my name, I have submitted my application along with indemnity bond and Release deed that my sister is transferring her 50% shares to me. The application was given 2 years back, but still they have not transferred the shares on my name. They are not giving any proper reasons/answers for not transferring the share certificate. And now society is going for redevelopment. So my question is can they sign the redevelopment agreement legally without transferring the shares on my name?



Asked on 6/26/22, 3:28 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you need to check all the legal requirements for the transfer of ownership with the society.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/22, 9:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India