Legal Question in Real Estate Law in India

Hello sir

I have a property procucurred by my father ,in my name , stating AGREEMENT OF SALE CUM IRREVOCABLE GENERAL POWER OF ATTORNEY WITH POSSESSION and I have a doubt regarding .

In general power attorney if the vendor Is deceased or dead or known unsound the agreement turns null and not valid , but please suggest me what happens in my case . Most importantly , in my agreement , it says I could take loans and I even took 30 lakhs from SBI . As the vendor is high aged and my risk is at peak , please do help me regarding . Thanking you in advance



Asked on 11/28/13, 5:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mr Ramesh...

You need to get the property transferred in ur name .. if the person expires the POA automatically gets null and void....

for any query or help mail me at [email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/29/14, 5:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in India