Legal Question in Workers Comp in India


i was working in the IT company Infosys tech Ltd. and left the company after completion of my bond period that is one year . They declared me absconding and terminated me after sending two warning letters to join back. Now i got a legal notice from them to clear my due amount. Can you please tell me what further action can be taken by them if i refuse to pay the due amount in the specified time period.

Asked on 7/26/14, 12:45 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rajiv Gupta +91 9811284735 KarVai Legal Solutions

send an appropriate reply to the legal notice through your lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 7/28/14, 5:22 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India