Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

back chid support

do i need a lawyer

my ex wife told dhr that i owed her 10,000 dollars but i have paperwork that she signed saying i paid every month

Asked on 1/06/07, 9:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

Re: back chid support

she can always say what she wants to say and yes you probably will need a lawyer

Read more
Answered on 1/07/07, 11:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama