Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama


In 1996 i had a nervous break down after my husband had an affair i couldnt take care of myself let alone my children i rote up a note for my husband to have custody an had it noterised the children were with him for a year and we got back together we have ben back together for 6 years does that note still give him custody?

Asked on 12/29/06, 3:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

Re: Custody

Simply put, NO. That type of arrangement is only good for one year.

Read more
Answered on 12/29/06, 8:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama