Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

my son

my ex wife send my son to live with me three years ago.she called today and said she was coming to get him he dosen't want to go he is 8 years old do we have to make him leave

Asked on 1/01/07, 2:28 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

my son

You should file immediately for custody in Maryland. You should consult with a family law lawyer, like myself, on maintaining custody of your son.

Read more
Answered on 1/02/07, 2:21 pm
Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

Re: my son

I would suggest you file a motion to modify custody and allege that you have had custody of the child for the last three years, cite the visitation of the mother, cite any child support or lack thereof, or better yet, you do need a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 1/01/07, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama