Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

How to request hearing

I have filed a contempt order on ex-husband for not adhering to divorce agreement. How do I request a hearing?

Asked on 1/02/07, 11:57 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

Re: How to request hearing

once he has been served and return on service has been made to the clerk's office, you need to contact the Judge's office to set a hearing date.

Read more
Answered on 1/03/07, 8:29 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama