Legal Question in Family Law in Alabama

If my x is filing custody for someone else's child. and me and my x have a child.and my child support is too low will DHR change it.or does my x have to

Asked on 8/24/16, 11:07 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Mari Morrison Mari Morrison

The only way you can change your child support is there be a change in the income of your x....and it must be at a minimum 10% or more before a court will usually make a change. In other words, you will have to get a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 8/29/16, 2:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Alabama