Legal Question in Immigration Law in Alabama

how could you get a green card if you finish high school?

Asked on 6/17/10, 12:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

Presently, there is no law which would provide for a green card upon graduation from a high school. One has to be eligible through a relative, family member, etc.

Read more
Answered on 6/17/10, 7:07 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Alabama