Legal Question in Consumer Law in Arizona

is there a form for the Automatic Stay ? I have fallen behind on my Car payments and they are attempting a repossession. They are also attempting to Claim theft. This is not a theft it is a lapse in payments which goes to Collections right? In this current Economy with rising inflation, we the people need help to maintain. Is there any Remedy or Relief? I hope I will find some answers today.

Asked on 2/22/11, 12:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Debra Palomino PALOMINO LAW FIRM, P.C.

I would suggest that your consult with a bankruptcy attorney to learn what rights you have regarding your debt. If you need more information, please feel free to contact my office.

Read more
Answered on 2/22/11, 1:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in Arizona