Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

Improper behavior for a father

I have a 6 year old son and have full custody of my child. The

father has every other weekend visitation. He has a new girlfriend

and has now included her on the family sleeping arrangements.

Before he had a bunk bed where my son slept on top and he on

the bottom. Now the girlfriend sleeps on the bottom with him and

my son on the top. I do not believe this morally wrong and want to

stop all visitation due to this perversion. I have asked him prior not

to sleep with his girlfriend while our son is there. What can I do


Asked on 8/20/03, 12:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronee Korbin Steiner Ronee Korbin Steiner, P.C.

Re: Improper behavior for a father

WHile you may believe it is morally wrong, unless you can show that it is detrimental to the child, the court will not amend visitation necause of it. Yu might try talking to father in a gentle manner, raising more reasonable concerns such as whether your son can gte up in the morning for school etc, does this affect his sleep etc.

Read more
Answered on 8/20/03, 10:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona