Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

What can I do to prevent going to jail for unpaid child support ?

Asked on 4/01/19, 1:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

Well, there's no guarantee, but a starting point would be to pay off whatever arrears you owe, or at least start to do so. I have only seen someone jailed once or twice in my 10-year career for non-payment, so I don't think it happens terribly often. Besides, how can you pay if you can't work? I do wish you the best of luck!

Read more
Answered on 4/01/19, 2:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona