Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

My son's uncle who has a TBI has become aggressive. He pushed my 8yr old while trying to assault my ex last week. Last night he was arrested for assault. Can I get a protective order for my kids while at my ex's house?

Asked on 10/07/16, 5:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

Yes���. If he committed an act of domestic violence against the child, that can be a basis for an OP.

You also can seek a modification to your Family Court Orders prohibiting contact between uncle and children. Maybe Father would even agree to such an Order?

Please come in soon. We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options. This is obviously a very important matter, and you should not go in alone.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free � hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call or email my assistant Marissa to schedule your free � hour consultation.

/s/Rich J. Peters

Attorney at Law

1422 N. 2nd Street Suite 100

Phoenix, Arizona 85004


Fax (602)254-1229

Read more
Answered on 10/10/16, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona