Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

I have submitted a modification for child support due to a career change that resulted in a 100% change financially. The other party has requested a hearing. What documentation should I gather to provide to the court to support my case?

Asked on 3/20/20, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rich Peters R.J. Peters & Assoc., P.C.

The Order which will schedule a hearing may include an itemization of what is necessary. Otherwise, see Rule 49(e), Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure.;=(sc.Default)

If you are self employed, I would need to know more.

Please call or email soon. We can certainly help you consider and then pursue your options. This is obviously a very important matter, and you should not go in alone.

One of our attorneys can explain the issues and procedures better in person. As you can imagine, there is too much to cover via email. We offer free ½ hour consultations, in which we can discuss your matter in detail.

Please call or email to schedule your free ½ hour consultation.

602-254-7251, or

[email protected], or

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 3/23/20, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona