Legal Question in Family Law in Arizona

need help, my wife stays gone and when confronted she just calls the police on me at her convenience to avoid me and is mis using the system and falsifying information to police and making false accusations without any proof. I feel like im in danger of being falsely arrested and losing my job and child and livelihood and possibly reprimanded by the Army. She knows she can just call my unit whenever any argument happens. She wants to take my daughter to Europe she wants me not to be apart of her life. Yet she stays out hours of the night. I spend everday with my daughter. She sees her maybe 6 hours a week. Unless its a day off of work. She can see her 13 hours. Im 12+ hours per day. I have multiple people who can agree with seeing the things she does. Who also see her not coming home until 1am. Though she only works until 5pm. I need advice please.

Asked on 3/03/20, 8:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

I am terribly sorry to hear about your situation. But right now, it sounds like a lot of "what ifs" and worries. Unless you or you wife files for a divorce, legal separation or annulment, or there is a domestic violence criminal case or a civil order of protection case, there is nothing I or any other attorney can likely do to help you. I would be glad to schedule an appointment though if you would like to find out more about your rights, responsibilities, legal options and processes. Just give my office a call at 480-463-4600. Thank you! Joan Bundy

Read more
Answered on 3/04/20, 3:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Arizona