Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arizona

In a personal injury case involving a minor are the parents awarded anything

Asked on 6/06/16, 11:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Studnicki Studnicki Law Firm, P.C.

It depends on the specifics. An experienced personal injury lawyer can review and advise. Most offer free consultations.

Adam Studnicki

Studnicki Law Firm, P.C.

(480) 361-2442


I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is only general information. It is NOT legal advice, and it may not work for your specific situation. It is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the relevant facts and documents. I strongly encourage you to consult with a local lawyer to get legal advice and help with your specific situation at your earliest convenience.

Read more
Answered on 6/06/16, 11:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arizona