Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arizona

My sons leg was broken at his afterschool daycare when another bigger child landed in top of him after jumping off the playground. When the caregivers contacted me they made it seem like it was just and scrape. 911 was never contacted and I took him to the emergency room myself. Turned out 2 bones were broken, he needed minor surgery and ended up in the hospital for almost 4 days. He has state provided health insurance. I'm looking into getting an attorney but not really sure how to go about it all or if I even have a case and if I do, who would it be against?

Asked on 11/08/15, 7:18 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Adam Studnicki Studnicki Law Firm, P.C.

Sorry to hear about your son's injury. I hope he is doing okay.

You're doing the right thing to explore the legal options. More information is needed to help evaluate the details. There may be a claim against the daycare center for failure to supervise. There may be other claims possible, too.

Talk to an experienced injury lawyer about your options. Most injury law firms, including mine, offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. Feel free to let me know if you have additional questions.


Please Take Notice: I am not your lawyer unless we enter into an engagement agreement in writing. This is only general information. It is NOT legal advice, and it may not work for your specific situation. It is impossible to evaluate a legal problem without a comprehensive consultation and review of all the relevant facts and documents. I strongly encourage you to consult with a local lawyer to get legal advice and help with your specific situation at your earliest convenience. I am licensed to practice law in Arizona.

Read more
Answered on 11/08/15, 12:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arizona