Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arizona

My dad passed away. Mom owns the house. My mom wants to Quit Claim deed the house to my brother. My brother is married to an ex felon that has a Calif state lien filed against her. Would this be considered property acquired after their marriage and could the house be reposed by the state to pay for her state lien?

Asked on 12/02/16, 12:55 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Burton The Law Office of John Burton, PLLC

I can help you with this but not publicly. Please feel free to contact me.

John Burton, Esq.

(602) 617-8516

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 12/03/16, 3:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arizona