Legal Question in Traffic Law in Arizona

can i have my old traffic tickets droped or lowered?

Asked on 8/03/09, 9:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joan Bundy Joan Bundy Law

I don't think so. Just pay them and be done with it. Perhaps the clerk of court will allow you to enter into a payment plan, maybe even a no- or low-interest one.

Read more
Answered on 8/11/09, 8:21 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Arizona