Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

My father was helping a friend build a log cabin on his property. The friend was using his own daughters company to build, they brought him on to help at the promise of pay. While working my father was on a ladder, and it was knocked out from under him by another worker. He broke his shoulder at the socket and now requires surgery. He cant even go back to his regular job. The friend and his daughter both refuse to cover the injury and have his shoulder fixed. Is there a case there

Asked on 4/29/15, 9:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


I think your father would be prudent to see an attorney and file a Workers' Compensation Claim and see what develops... WCC cases are determined on the facts and law...

Read more
Answered on 5/27/15, 4:43 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas