Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Arkansas

When a person passes away and leaves property to a family member, now deceased, should not some sort of property deed be issued and or copy of will designating said property be sent to a legal heir for action(s) should as, selling, transferring and payment of taxes? I reside in Arkansas but, the property in question is in the state of Texas.

Asked on 1/24/16, 10:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ric Orintas Real Estate Attorney Of Arkansas

Please contact me at 501-258-0107...

Read more
Answered on 2/13/16, 8:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Arkansas