Legal Question in Business Law in California

how do i sue the hotel im staying in for selling my ten year old son alcohol?

Asked on 12/26/20, 5:31 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

Without more information it's hard to advise. Was the child injured? If not, there no case. Was this a mistake or intentional. Where were the parents?

Read more
Answered on 12/27/20, 8:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California