Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

Can I use an administrative worker from the department of social services for unlawful acts, privacy Violation, Hippaa violation, harassment, and gunning for my family and I.

Asked on 4/16/20, 10:30 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

Anyone can sue for anything. Whether the lawsuit is successful is another question. Before filing suit, though, you must file a government claim within 6 months of its having occurred. Check with the government website to locate the form, or try reaching them by phone to get a copy.

Read more
Answered on 4/17/20, 5:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California