Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

i payed 1400 on a car and the owner never gave me a title or written agreement he has now took both the car and title and said he was gonna pay me back now he is telling me he doesnt want to pay

Asked on 9/11/14, 8:31 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

this is what small claims court is for. File.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/14, 1:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California