Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

My car got stolen and they wrecked into a safety rail does my insurance pay cal trans?

Asked on 1/06/23, 11:13 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

If you have verifiable proof the car was actually stolen, neither you nor your insurance company are required to pay for damage caused by the thief driving the vehicle.

Read more
Answered on 1/07/23, 12:51 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California