Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I got a judgment award from a case I won 3 years ago, but never filed abstract. Now I want to do i tbut found out the guy already deeded all his Real Estate and bank acct to his daughter. What action can I take? is there a motion?

Asked on 3/19/16, 8:52 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You have to file a separate new lawsuit against the judgment debtor and daughter for making and receiving a fraudulent conveyance.

Read more
Answered on 3/22/16, 3:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California