Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I am a 48 yr. old woman and am facing a 44 month sentence i cant afford an attorney. Im scared and because of my past and my financial issues I will end up doing this time. I believe with the right kind of representation I will not go back to prison.

Please any advice would or a point in the right direction soon would be appreciated

Wanda Elliott

Asked on 12/01/15, 11:39 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Request a referral to the public defender.

Read more
Answered on 12/01/15, 12:08 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California