Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I want to carry a switchblade on me 2" or longer. Longer preferably

About 5" or 6" (In CA.)it says I need to be "qualified" under federal law to carry one on me more than 2". How do I do that? 26 M no criminal record at all

(Self defense use) Ty

Asked on 12/02/15, 1:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joe Dane Law Office of Joe Dane

I don't know where you got that information about federal "qualification" to carry one... Switchblade knives are illegal in California if the blade is two or more inches in length. See California Penal Code section 17235.

Read more
Answered on 12/02/15, 3:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California