Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

"i cashed a check for this girl and was arrested for forgery and burglary cited and released.turned out the were stolen i gave the cops her name.what should i do and what is going to happen to"

Asked on 12/03/15, 7:46 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

Obtain a good lawyer quickly and maybe they can get the charges not filed. As a Former Deputy District Attorney, and have been doing pre-filling cases for over 20 years now. Call me at 661-267-1313, if you want to learn more about the process..... David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 12/03/15, 8:29 pm
Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

You need to contact a good criminal attorney.I have been a criminal defense attorney for over 30 years and I am known throughout the county.Call me at 714-838-9019.Barney Gibbs.

Read more
Answered on 12/04/15, 6:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California